- Brian Bockelman
- Derek Weitzel
- John Thiltges
- Shawn McKee
- Reviewed SAND pipeline historical design
- Worked on documentation for each service component:
- Owner and description
- Access info, who and how (either admin or user)
- How to verify component is working
- Monitoring info, is it monitored? How are we alerted if it gets bad data
- Shawn demo’ed of existing interface
- Tool can be used to send mesh data to multiple destinations
- RabbitMQ functionality is new and may need testing
- Monitoring of pS infrastructure
- How to authenticate data sources for submission to RabbitMQ?
- Update IP restrictions based on psconfig API data
- Measurement results are stored with an IP address
- psconfig lookup service associates UUID with source info
- psconfig relies on DNS for associating IP with name
- Complete documentation for each service component
- Shawn: Are there perfSonar records in Nebraska ElasticSearch?
Derek: There don’t appear to be at present.
- Explore authentication options for sending site data to RabbitMQ
- IP restrictions based on psconfig API data?
- How to send check_mk status info from Nebraska to OSG perfSonar ETF?
- John: Send Edgar a friendly hello and request to complete document
- Expanding web presence
- Shawn: Create github PR and Derek will review
- Logo, both text and graphical
- Pointers to existing OSG network docs