- DONE - Derek: Will research tape replay and estimate the scope of the project
- Also need a method to verify that the data was played back
- DONE - Derek: Reactivate TCP Statistics.
- Install documentation is https://opensciencegrid.org/docs/other/schedd-filebeats/
- Derek - Document how to replay records
- Shawn - Wants alerts when PS instance stops reporting
- Derek - Start email about acknowledgements for ps-collectors!
- Focus day on RSV overhaul on Monday, 12/17.
- John: Will create spreadsheet outlining Nagios probes for project services (both Nebraska and other sites)
- Will follow up with Chicago and Michigan to fill in gaps
- Edgar: Will contact John Hicks regarding setup of a pS mesh config for getting I2 data and NRP data into archive
- Test RabbitMQ functionality by manually configuring an endpoint
- There might be issues vs how the RSV probes collect data.
Selection of topics?
- Need to ensure data format is the same in RSV and MQ endpoints
- Shawn: RabbitMQ authentication
- Shawn discussed the possibility of a plugin functionality with the pS
developers, and they seemed open to the idea.
- Keeps them out of the business of storing credentials
- Will follow up after next developer meeting
- The pipelines and the contents of the pipelines
- Nebraska will be responsible for the “plumbing” monitoring?
- MQ status
- Confirmation of flow with test messages
- Shawn has experience with monitoring the data quality
- John: Come up with Nagios probes list for infrastructure
- Derek: Will look at the RSV code and estimate the development effort
- Expanding web presence
- Shawn: Create github PR and Derek will review
- Logo, both text and graphical
- Pointers to existing OSG network docs
- Complete documentation for each service component in architecture document
- How to send check_mk status info from Nebraska to OSG perfSonar ETF?