SAND Doc Focus on Feb. 12th.
- MarianB, Derek: Make sure the Status / Meta also is sent to the ITB parallel data pipeline.
- Shawn: Merge OSG Ops service catalog and SAND service catalog.
- Derek: Start conversation on what alerts are wanted on PS Queues / Exchanges
- John: Add BrianB as sudo on pscollectors in puppet.
- Derek: Move PerfSonar collector to SAND collector.
- Shawn: Convert Perfsonar documentation to Markdown and add to Sand-CI webpage.
- Derek: Debug rsv-perfsonar
- Ilija, RobG: Tidy up alerts emails - rename from “ATLAS” to “SAND-CI” if possible, remove links to the ATLAS ADC Twiki page.
- Derek: Test RSV replacements and verify data. Suggested test procedure (from 14 January): - Start testing by polling sites with capable hardware: USCMS or ATLAS - Concerned about overloading pS instances on marginal hardware - Validation tools don’t exist yet, done manually with Kibana queries - Compare overlapping time ranges to confirm record counts match
- Derek - Put together weekly summary email of Condor transfer data
- Monitoring (John)
- Still need to update SAND monitoring draft outlining Nagios probes for project services (both Nebraska and other sites), mostly based on architecture document
- How to send
check_mkstatus info from Nebraska to OSG perfSonar ETF?
- LiveStatus API?
- Shawn: RabbitMQ authentication
- Shawn discussed the possibility of a plugin functionality with the pS developers, and they seemed open to the idea.
- Keeps them out of the business of storing credentials
- pS team agrees it’s a reasonable feature request
- Lead developer for this psconfig request is out of the office until second week in January
- Shawn: Expanding web presence
- Shawn will create github PR and Derek will review
- Logo, both text and graphical
- Pointers to existing OSG network docs
- Shawn: Complete documentation for each service component in architecture document
- Derek/John/MarianZ - Documentation for pS collectors administration
- Collectors running on host under UNL T2 puppet
- Hosts are maintained by Marian Z.
- Get documentation into OSG or SAND folders
- How to restart docker containers? Repo locations?