- Action item: Reactivate HTCondor TCP statistics
- The pipelines and the contents of the pipelines
- Nebraska will be responsible for the “plumbing” monitoring?
- MQ status
- Confirmation of flow with test messages
- Shawn has experience with monitoring the data quality
- John: Come up with Nagios probes list for infrastructure
- Derek: Spreadsheet of collectors reporting to central collector
- Derek: Will look at the RSV code and estimate the development effort
- Explore authentication options for sending site data to RabbitMQ
- Need Shawn’s input
- LetsEncrypt client certificates?
- May still need to automate MQ config changes to add DNs
- Expanding web presence
- Shawn: Create github PR and Derek will review
- Logo, both text and graphical
- Pointers to existing OSG network docs
- Complete documentation for each service component
- How to send check_mk status info from Nebraska to OSG perfSonar ETF?