- Has project overview and goals
- In particular, providing a platform that supports plugins or ways to add
- Allow others to use framework to look at the data
and plug-in their own pieces for a specific analysis
- Periodically analyzing data and adding it back to ElasticSearch?
- Shawn discussed the possibility of a plugin functionality with the pS
developers, and they seemed open to the idea.
- Keeps them out of the business of storing credentials
- Will follow up after next developer meeting
- Also need a method to verify that the data was played back
- Derek created a spreadsheet of HTCondor submitters that are no longer reporting to the GRACC ES.
- None are reporting now
- How to get data onto the bus?
- Derek has Edgar’s docs on HTCondor submitter metrics
- Shawn: RabbitMQ authentication. Will follow up after pS developer meeting
- Derek: Will research tape replay and estimate the scope of the project
- Test RabbitMQ functionality by manually configuring an endpoint
- There might be issues vs how the RSV probes collect data.
Selection of topics?
- Need to ensure data format is the same in RSV and MQ endpoints
- Action item: Reactivate HTCondor TCP statistics
- The pipelines and the contents of the pipelines
- Nebraska will be responsible for the “plumbing” monitoring?
- MQ status
- Confirmation of flow with test messages
- Shawn has experience with monitoring the data quality
- John: Come up with Nagios probes list for infrastructure
- Derek: Spreadsheet of collectors reporting to central collector
- Derek: Will look at the RSV code and estimate the development effort
- Expanding web presence
- Shawn: Create github PR and Derek will review
- Logo, both text and graphical
- Pointers to existing OSG network docs
- Complete documentation for each service component
- How to send check_mk status info from Nebraska to OSG perfSonar ETF?