- Edgar: Will contact John Hicks regarding setup of a pS mesh config for getting I2 data and NRP data into archive
- John: Will create spreadsheet outlining Nagios probes for project services (both Nebraska and other sites)
- Will follow up with Chicago and Michigan to fill in gaps
- Test RabbitMQ functionality by manually configuring an endpoint
- There might be issues vs how the RSV probes collect data.
Selection of topics?
- Need to ensure data format is the same in RSV and MQ endpoints
- Shawn: RabbitMQ authentication
- Shawn discussed the possibility of a plugin functionality with the pS
developers, and they seemed open to the idea.
- Keeps them out of the business of storing credentials
- Will follow up after next developer meeting
- Derek: Will research tape replay and estimate the scope of the project
- Also need a method to verify that the data was played back
- Reactivate HTCondor TCP statistics
- Derek created a spreadsheet of HTCondor submitters that are no longer reporting to the GRACC ES.
- None are reporting now
- How to get data onto the bus?
- Derek has Edgar’s docs
- The pipelines and the contents of the pipelines
- Nebraska will be responsible for the “plumbing” monitoring?
- MQ status
- Confirmation of flow with test messages
- Shawn has experience with monitoring the data quality
- John: Come up with Nagios probes list for infrastructure
- Derek: Spreadsheet of collectors reporting to central collector
- Derek: Will look at the RSV code and estimate the development effort
- Expanding web presence
- Shawn: Create github PR and Derek will review
- Logo, both text and graphical
- Pointers to existing OSG network docs
- Complete documentation for each service component in architecture document
- How to send check_mk status info from Nebraska to OSG perfSonar ETF?